Part 1. Basic Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose]
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to define the rights and obligations between F1Security Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company'),
which provides integrated web security services, and users (hereinafter referred to as 'Customers'), who is receiving the above services.
Article 2 [Term Definition]
Definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. 'Service' is an unified web security service provided by the company to customers according to the terms of this agreement, F1Security's Web Firewall Service,
F1Security's Anti WebShell Service, F1Security's Web Forgery Detection Service, F1Security's Web Malware Distribution Detection Service, and Refers to the attached business.
2. 'Service start date' refers to the time when the company or customer installs the software to use the service, and the customer normally uses the service.
3. 'Service Web' is a service-only website that allows customers to register, modify, request cancellation, select service usage types, and set billing for service use.
4. 'License number' refers to the customer's unique paid software license number that the company grants to the customer to use the service.
5. 'Server' is a customer-owned server on which software necessary for service provision is installed.
6. 'Software' is a program that is installed on the customer's server in order for the customer to use the service.
7. 'ID' refers to a combination of letters and numbers unique to the customer selected by the customer for service use.
8. 'Password' refers to a combination of letters and numbers unique to the customer selected by the customer along with an ID for service use.
Article 3 [Term of the contract]
① This contract is established by the customer applying for the service and the company indicating
the intention to accept (such as registration information e-mail).
And it will take effect from the time the contract is concluded. However, monthly service charges are calculated from the service start date.
② The contract period of this contract shall be the period before the customer requests to termination the service through the service web and the company displays the intention to accept (such as termination notice e-mail). This Agreement is effective unless the Company or Customer expresses its intention to terminate the Agreement.
③ The company will proceed with the procedure necessary for termination within 7 days if the customer requests to end the service. According to the result of the cancellation consultation with the customer, the customer should be notified of the result, such as the intention to accept termination.
④ If the company has not notified of paragraph ③, the customer can terminate the contract at any time based on the application date for service termination without penalty.
⑤ However, if the customer subscribes to the service through a partner contracted with the company, the customer and the partner will follow the contract.
Article 4 [Prohibition of transfer and confidentiality]
① Customers and companies cannot transfer the rights and obligations under this Agreement to third parties without prior consent.
② The customer and the company shall not disclose any customer-related matters learned in the process of signing and executing this contract to others.
Article 5 [Termination of service]
① The company may immediately notify the customer of the reason, date and time, and stop providing the service if the following applies. However,
if there is an unavoidable reason for not being able to notify immediately, the customer must be notified immediately after the unavoidable reason is over.
1. In case the service is not attributable to the company, such as the inability to provide services due to communication paralysis or natural disasters, etc.
2. In the event that the normal service cannot be provided due to industrial action such as strike, or closing of the company, etc.
3. When a customer requests to terminate service through the service web or requests in writing
4. If the customer has overdue monthly service charges for more than 2 months, and the customer has not paid in full within the due date even though
the company has urged payment for a fixed period of time.
5. When it is feared that the customer will not be obliged to pay the service fee due to bankruptcy, escape, or missing
6. In the case that it is very difficult for the company to provide the service because changes have occurred in the environment that significantly affect
the providing of other services
7. In case service interruption is inevitable due to regular inspection or technical necessity
8. Special agreements between other partners, companies and customers
② The company shall take measures such as immediately notifying the date and time of service restart to the customer when the reason for the
suspension of service under paragraph ① is resolved.
③ The company may stop using the service without prior notice if the customer has acted in any of the following cases.
1. Cases related to criminal activity
2. When planning or executing the use of services for the purpose of impeding national interests or social public interest
3. Theft of another person's ID and password
4. In the case of impeding the healthy use of the service
5. Infringement of intellectual property rights of the company, other customers or third parties
6. When the information obtained by using the service is reproduced, distributed, or used commercially without prior consent of the company
7. In case of use in violation of the company's service price policy
8. In case of violating other relevant laws or use conditions set by the company
Article 6 [Disability response]
① In the event of a failure in the service or software provided by the company, the customer can inquire through the company's call center.
When a disability is received, the company must promptly resolve the customer's disability through remote or on-site support.
- Technical Consultation: Weekdays 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Remote support: Weekdays from 9 AM to 6 PM
② The company should do its best to ensure that normal service is provided.
Article 7 [Change of user information]
When the information written when using the service is changed, the customer must immediately correct the information on the service web, and the customer is responsible for any problems caused by not modifying the changes.
Article 8 [Customer Obligations]
① The customer should only fill in the facts when registering and modifying the user.
② The ID and password must be managed under the customer's responsibility, and the customer must notify the company immediately upon recognizing that
the ID has been illegally used.
③ Customers shall not act to provide information to others, such as copying, altering, or distributing information through the service without prior written consent of the company.
④ Customers should not act to infringe the rights of the company, such as the intellectual property rights of the company.
⑤ The customer must install the software with the total number of licenses specified when signing up for the user and selecting the service type.
If the customer violates this, an additional charge will be incurred, and if the customer does not pay the additional charge within the time limit specified by the company,
the company can immediately stop the service.
⑥ Customer may not reverse engineer or disassemble the software.
⑦ If the customer damages the company in violation of the obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions, the customer must compensate the damage.
⑧ Log records such as service dashboards, reports, and detection history are automatically stored on the company's server,
but may be deleted in the order of old files due to storage limitations. Therefore, the customer must directly download the necessary files or arrange log records,
and the company is not responsible for any damages caused by the customer not fulfilling it.
Article 9 [Deposit]
There is no separate deposit for the customer to use the service. However, if the customer subscribes to the service through a partner that has a contract with the company,
the customer and the partner will follow the contract.
Article 10 [Monthly Service Charge]
① The customer is required to pay the monthly service fee, which is agreed upon each month, to the designated account of the company.
② Service charges less than one month are calculated based on the number of days of service provided. In this case, the month is 30 days.
③ If the service is stopped due to the company's responsible reasons, the customer will not be charged for the service fee for the date when the service is not provided.
④ Customers must pay for the cost of communication between the software installed on the customer's server and the service web.
Article 11 [Customer's Right to Release / Terminate]
① The customer can cancel or terminate the contract if it falls under any of the following.
1. If the company has not provided the service on the date and time it has been promised
2. If the service is not started immediately after the reason for the suspension of service has ended
3. When the service provided is different from the agreed content
4. In the event that the company neglects or may neglect the promised service even though the customer has requested a certain period of time to provide the promised service and take appropriate measures
② The customer may cancel the contract at any time after starting the service even in the cases other than the above. In this case, the customer must apply for service termination on the service web.
Article 12 [Company’s Right to Release / Terminate]
① If the customer is unable to commence the service due to a responsible reason on the scheduled date of resumption after the company's service commencement and service suspension, the company may set a considerable period of time to request cooperation from the customer, and if the customer fails to respond even after a considerable period of time has elapsed after the request, The company may cancel or terminate the contract with the customer.
② When a customer delays payment of monthly service charges, etc., the company can request payment for a fixed period of time, and if the customer does not fulfill it within this period, the contract may be terminated.
③ In the case of Paragraph ① or Paragraph ②, the company may cancel or terminate the contract even if the customer is absent without prior notice to the company and the customer's location is not known in the usual way.
④ The company may cancel the contract arbitrarily after the service commences in cases other than ① or ②, in which case the company must notify the customer one month before the contract termination date.
Article 13 [Restriction on Use after Termination of Contract]
① If the contract is terminated, the customer's right to use the service will expire immediately upon the termination date.
② After the contract is terminated, the customer's existing ID and password are not logged in, and the canceled existing ID is automatically destroyed upon termination of the contract.
③ If the contract is terminated, the company may delete the software installed on the server by the customer to receive service. In this case, the customer must cooperate with the company to delete the software.
④ If the contract is terminated, the service web cannot be used by the customer, so reports, log records, etc. must be downloaded and stored when necessary directly before the contract is terminated.
Article 14 [Company's Disclaimer]
① The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the customer or a third party in the following cases.
1. When there is a force majeure reason such as natural disaster, war, or riot
2. When the company stops providing services due to unavoidable reasons, such as maintenance, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities
3. When a service failure occurs due to the customer's fault
4. When an error occurs in the server due to the customer's fault
5. When the customer does not notify the company immediately even if there is a change in the information created during user registration and modification
6. When ID, password, etc. are leaked due to customer's fault
7. When the service is stopped at the request of the customer
8. When a service vulnerability occurs or the service is stopped due to the company's irresponsible reasons
9. Unknown malware, hacking attack, DDoS, etc.
10. When an accident such as hacking or virus infection occurs due to an error in the security policy set by the customer
11. If the service is stopped without cause of the company's fault, such as overdue monthly service charges, the damage caused by this
② The company is not responsible for any accidents that do not fall within the scope of the service defined in Article 2, and damages to the customer.
Article 15 [Penalty]
① If the customer contracts the contract period and the contract is canceled or terminated in accordance with Article 11 (2) or Article 12 (1) and (2), the customer pays the company 10% of the total monthly service fee as a penalty. You should.
② If the company has a contract term with the customer and the contract is canceled or terminated in accordance with Article 11 (1) or Article 12 (4), the company shall pay the customer 10% of the total monthly service charge for the remaining contract term as a penalty.
Article 16 [Compensation for Damages]
① In the event that the company does not provide services under this contract, and the customer suffers damages due to non-compliance with the contract, the company will compensate for the damage within the agreed limit. However, this is not the case if the company is not at fault.
② In the case of the company's service web, the company's damage to the customer only if the customer's data or information stored in the service storage is deleted or randomly changed due to the company's responsible reasons, causing irreparable damage in the customer's business performance Is responsible for reimbursement. However, even in this case, the amount of damages the company pays to the customer is only 1.5 times the monthly service fee.
③ Customers who wish to claim damages must apply for the reason for the claim, the amount of the claim, etc. to the company by writing, service web, e-mail, etc.
④ When the company is notified that the service has not been used by the user, the company should take possible measures to resume the service, and if the service becomes available again, the user must be notified immediately.
Article 17 [Warranty and Limitation of Liability]
① This service does not guarantee the security suitability for the specific purpose of the customer, and the customer understands that the provision of this service may interfere with or use the WAS server or DB server depending on the server specifications and installation environment of the customer.
② In the event of a new hacking attack method or malicious code related to the web during service launch, the company must respond as quickly as possible to prevent the customer from increasing damage.
Article 18 [Other]
① Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are determined in consultation with the customer and the company in accordance with the principle of good faith, but matters not agreed upon are subject to relevant laws and general trading practices.
② Changes and amendments to these terms and conditions must be agreed between the customer and the company.
③ Lawsuits for disputes related to this contract are brought before the competent court of the Civil Procedure Act of the Republic of Korea.
Part 2. Services provided by the company
※ Among the following, the company provides services corresponding to the service type selected by the customer on the service web.
Chapter 1: Unified Web Security Service(UWSS)
Article 19 [Definition of service]
'Unified Web Security Service' means the following services provided by the Company to customers.
1. 'Web Firewall Service' is a service that detects and blocks web hacking attacks to protect customer websites from web hacking attacks.
2. 'Anti-webshell service' is a service that detects and treats the installation of a webshell on the customer's web server.
3. 'Web forgery detection service' refers to a service that detects that a customer's website is forged by hacking.
4. 'Web malware distribution detection service' refers to a service that detects that a customer's website becomes a waypoint or distribution of malicious code through hacking.
5. 'Unified Web Security Service' refers to providing the above 1 to 4 services to customers on the company's cloud platform depending on the service type requested by the customer.
Article 20 [Software and Related Materials]
① The company approves the use of the service to the customer and guides the necessary procedures and software for the use when the customer applies for the service web service and the service application meets the requirements.
② The company grants the right to install and use the software only for the number of servers and the number of domains according to the service type selected by the customer.
③ The company may provide information necessary for service provision by e-mail, etc. with the consent of the customer.
Article 21 [Server Usage Information Handling Policy]
① The company may collect and store customer's server usage information during this contract period.
② Customers can receive server usage information from the company during this contract, and if they want to receive additional services, they must sign a separate contract with the company.
③ The server usage information collected under Section ① is encrypted and stored by the company's encryption solution.
④ During this contract period, the company may collect customer's server usage information for each of the following through the service.
1. Operating system, web middleware, database type and version used in customer server
2. IP address and domain used by the customer server
2. detection and blocking history of Web firewall, anti-web shell, web forgery detection, web malware distribution detection service
3. Records information and quarantine information about web shells, files suspected of web malware, or malicious codes found during use
⑤ The company may process the information collected under paragraph ④ under certain rules.
⑥ The company may use the collected information to improve the quality of the service, and if the company uses it outside the purpose of this contract, it must agree with the customer.
⑦ After the termination of this Agreement, the Company will destroy the server usage information of the customer without delay.
Article 22 [Customer Obligations]
① The customer must notify the server user and administrator of the customer that the server usage information is being collected through the service or go through the consent process.
② The customer is solely responsible for any legal liability arising from the violation of the obligations of paragraph 1, and the company is not responsible for it.
Article 23 [Service Suspension]
If the service is suspended due to the company's responsible reasons and the customer cannot use the service, if the status continues for more than 4 hours from the time when the company is notified of the fact or when the company knows or can know the fact As a compensation for this, the company extends the service free of charge to the customer for the following period or exempt from monthly usage fee.
Service downtime Compensation
4 hours or more 1 day service extension or exemption from monthly fee
12 hours or more 2 day service period extension or exemption from monthly fee
48 hours or more 3 day service period extension or exemption from monthly fee